- Sample wines for review must be same bottling(s) as provided commercially (photos will be taken).
- Review wines should be provided to following address:
- Attn: Editor
- Spirit of Wine
- 1 Elmstead Lane
- Westport CT 06880 USA
- Published reviews are provided generally within two to four weeks of receipt.
- High marks cannot be assured - but as courtesy to sample providers, reviews that would result in less than **+ (two stars plus) are not published.
- Providers of sample wines have rights to link to and/or republish reviews with attribution. (Here is an example of this type of permissable use.)
- Historically, reviews have ranked on first pages of Google searches (eg, see an example here). Obviously, historical results cannot be considered assurance for future.
Saturday, May 5, 2007
Consider providing sample wines for review to Spirit of Wine, one of the most highly rated, dedicated online wine review publications. Our editorial review policy follows:
Click on the image below for a sample Google search for a Spirit of Wine review. Historically, reviews have ranked on first pages of Google searches. Obviously, historical results cannot be considered assurance for future.